Daily at 09:00am (all year round) and 15.00pm (April to October)
Why book with us:
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Take a Panoramic city tour through the wonderful city of Madrid to visit the most emblematic places, including the Wax Museum.
This Tour will start either at 09.00 in the morning or at 15.00 in the afternoon.
Meeting point will be Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid. You can also join a free Hotel Pick-up, which drops you off at the Meeting point. See all included Hotels and Times here. If you decide to take advantage of this Pick-up Service, please provide the Hotel Name at the time of Booking (field "Comment").
A professional Guide will explore with you the following sites by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and has therefore a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor - most historical monuments and attractions of the city are located around this street, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - one of the busiest and best know places of Madrid.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid.
- Santiago Bernabeu - the official football stadium of FC Real Madrid which and has a capacity of approximately 81.000 people.
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which is located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
After the Panoramic city tour, you will enter the Wax Museum. It is one of the most important characters of Madrid's history, culture, sports, science, shows, etc...( No return to hotel)
Senior (+65 years)
Child (6 - 15 years)
Children less than 6 years old travel for free (maximum one child per adult)
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
END OF TOUR:
Calle Gran Vía 41, 28013 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your drop-off place here.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.