Daily at 09.00am or 15:00pm from April to October
Why book with us:
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Do you want to discover Madrid in a special way? Take a city tour and a ride on the Teleférico!
This cable car will take you from its starting point into the Parque del Oeste and the Rose's Garden over the River Manzanares to the immense park " Casa de Campo".
Departure time will be at 9.00 in the morning or at 15.00 in the afternoon, please arrive 10 minutes earlier.
Meeting point will be here: Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid. You can also join a free Hotel Pick-up, which drops you off at the Meeting point. See all included Hotels and Times here. If you decide to take advantage of this Pick-up Service, please provide the Hotel Name at the time of Booking (field "Comment").
A professional Guide will explore with you the following sites by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and therefore has a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor - around this street are located the most historical monuments and attractions of the city, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - one of the busiest and best known places of Madrid.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid.
- Santiago Bernabeu - the official football stadium of FC Real Madrid and has a capacity of approximately 81.000 people.
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which is located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
Following your city tour around Madrid, you will the have the possibility to take a ride on the Teleférico. This cable car will take you from its starting point in the Parque del Oeste and the Rose's Garden over the River Manzanares to the immense park "Casa de Campo". You will have a great view over Madrid's Skyline and its most wonderful sights such as the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of Almudena. There will also be a restaurant and a bar complex at the end of your journey.Return to the starting point in Paseo Pintor Rosales. (No transfer to hotel).
Senior (+65 years)
Child (up to 12 years)
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!