Daily at 09:00am
Why book with us:
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Sightseeing through Madrid and a visit to the beautiful Royal Palace - What more could you want?
Take a tour through the city and discover the highlights such as Puerta del Sol, the fountains of Cibeles or the football stadium Santiago Bernabeu. Additionally you will be allowed to admire the impressive, beautifully decorated and furnished Palacio Real, former residence of the Spanish Kings.
Join this tour, your expectations will be fulfilled!
What is included:
- Professional Guide
- Transport in bus with air condition
- Entrance to the Royal Palace
Departure time of this half-day tour will be at 9.00 in the morning, please arrive 10 minutes earlier. The tour will last approximately 4 hours.
Meeting point will be here: Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid.
A professional Guide will explore with you the following places by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and therefore has a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor -most historical monuments and attractions of the city are located around this street, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - one of the busiest and best know places of Madrid, which never sleeps.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid.
- Santiago Bernabeu - the official football stadium of FC Real Madrid which has a capacity of approximately 81.000 people.
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which is located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city
Senior (+65 years)
Child (6 - 15 years)
Children less than 6 years old travel for free (maximum one child per adult)
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
END OF TOUR:
Calle Gran Vía 41, 28013 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your drop-off place here.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.