This Tour is a perfect choice for those, who wish to see all the worthseeing places of Madrid and visit afterwards an important art gallery - which one, is up to you! Choose between the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Museum or the Reina Sofia Museum. Take advantage of a great museum entrance price combined with the extensive Panoramic Sighseeing Tour!
What is included:
- Professional Guide (Guide Service inside Museums is not included)
- Transport in bus with air-condition
- Entrance to Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum or Reina Sofia Musem permanent collections (depends on bought ticket)
Departure time will be at 9.00 in the morning or 15.00 in the afternoon, please arrive 10 minutes earlier. The panoramic tour will last approximately 2.5 hours. Afterwards you will have free time to explore the museum of your choice.
Meeting point will be here: Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid. Or join a free Hotel Pick-up, which drops you off at the Meeting point. See all included Hotels and Times here.If you decide to take advantage of this Pick-up Service, please provide the Hotel Name at the time of Booking (field "Comment").
A professional Guide will explore with you the following sites by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and therefore has a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor - most historical monuments and attractions of the city are located around this street, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - it is one of the busiest and best known places of Madrid, which never sleeps.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - which is one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid.
- Santiago Bernabeu - the official football stadium of FC Real Madrid which has a capacity of approximately 81.000 people.
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which is located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
After this extensive Sightseeing Tour you will have access to the Prado Musem, the Thyssen Musem or the Reina Sofia Museum. The choice is up to you. But keep in mind: the ticket will be vaild for the entrance of the permanent collection, there is no guide included!
62 € Prado Museum
42 € Thyssen Museum
37 € Reina Sofia Museum
Child (up to 12 years)
17 € Thyssen Museum
17 € Reina Sofia Museum
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
END OF TOUR:
Calle Gran Vía 41, 28013 Madrid
You can see the exact location of your drop-off place here.
To proceed with booking please choose the date on the calendar and follow the instructions.
Once finished, you will receive two e-mails: one with the Booking summary called “Completed order” and another one with the Voucher. If you don't find it in your Inbox, check your ''Spam'' folder.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.