Daily at 09:00am or 15:00pm
Why book with us:
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
What is included:
- Professional Guide
- Transport in bus with air condition
- Entrance to the Bernabeu Football Stadium
Departure time will be at 9.00 (Morning tour) or at 15.00 (Afternoon tour), please arrive 10 minutes earlier. The panoramic tour will last approximately 2.5 hours. Afterwards you will have free time to explore the Bernabeu Football Stadium.
Meeting point will be here: Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid.
A professional Guide will explore with you the following places by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and therefore has a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor - most historical monuments and attractions of the city are located around this street, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - it is one of the busiest and best know places of Madrid, which never sleeps.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - which is one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which are located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
Senior (+65 years)
Child (6 - 15 years)
Children less than 6 years old travel for free (maximum one child per adult)
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
Online Booking is necessary!
END OF TOUR:
Calle Gran Vía 41, 28013 Madrid
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.