- from April 1 to October 30
Why book with us:
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Spain is one of the countries, where Bullfights are still practised and with this tour you will get the chance to combine Sightseeing with a spectacular Bullfight.
After this Panoramic Sightseeing tour throughout most important avenues and places, including boulevard Gran Via and Calle Major, you will visit one of Spain's largest and most famous Bullfight ring called "Las Ventas". At the time of booking you can choose between two options: sunny and shadowy side.
Enjoy this unique event!
What is included:
- Professional Guide
- Transport in bus with air condition
- Entrance ticket for a Bullfight
This tour runs from April to October every year on Sundays.
Meeting point will be here: Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid.
First you will be attending the Panoramic Sightseeing Tour and a professional Guide will explore with you the following sites by bus:
- Gran Via - a famous boulevard with various boutiques, theatres, cinemas and much more.
- Plaza Espana - a large and beautiful square located at the western end of Gran Via.
- University - which was founded in 1293 and therefore has a long historical background.
- Moncloa - one of the impressive city districts of Madrid.
- Calle Mayor - the place where most historical monuments and attractions of the city are located around, e.g. Plaza Mayor.
- Puerta del Sol - one of the busiest and best known places of Madrid, which never sleeps.
- Puerta de Alcala - is located within the Plaza de la Independencia and next to the entrance of the beautiful Park Retiro.
- Las Ventas - in this bullfight ring, which has over 80 years of history, you can still see bullfights on weekends.
- Columbus Square - the Colombus statue was built between 1881 and 1885 and is made of white marble.
- Paseo de la Castellana - one of the longest and widest avenues of Madrid.
- Santiago Bernabeu - the official football stadium of FC Real Madrid which has a capacity of approximately 81.000 people.
- Plaza Castilla - a great plaza in the north of Madrid.
- Fountain of Cibeles - which is located in the center of Madrid and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
55 € Young Bullfight and sunny side
85 € Young Bullfight and shadowy side
Senior (+65 years)
50 € Young Bullfight and sunny side
76 € Young Bullfight and shadowy side
Calle Ferraz 3 Local, 28008 Madrid
Online Booking is necessary!
END OF TOUR:
Calle Gran Vía 41, 28013 Madrid
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.